Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Foggy horsie.

I've been neglectful of this blog, but recently found myself  taking an alarming amount of pictures thinking , "I can post this later"  Of course, I rarely do because there are seemingly countless ways to get distracted from the process of taking a picture to writing and posting about it. Nevertheless, here is another attempt to bring it back. As you may or may not know (probably not since I failed to blog about it) I moved to Hong Kong little over a year ago, and naturally brought my camera with me :3 It has been harder to get pictures here than I thought it would be but more on that later (lest we get sidetracked).

There are many things I miss about America despite the many pros living in a larger city brings. One of which is the wide open spaces, and animals.  On a particularly foggy morning ferry (see left) on the sea, I found myself reminiscing of the two animals that seemed to lurk about my house in hazy viewing conditions, one the previously blogged about fox, and second the random horses in the fields. Horses are rather.. thin on the ground here in HK, but thank goodness I have pictures to reminisce by :3

No comments:

Post a Comment