Friday, July 31, 2009

Haircuts make me feel pretty.

So, it's been three years since my last haircut and my hair's soft evenly cut layers (not to mention mid-neck length) have turned into choppy, random chunks that fall at my waist. I'm working on selling my hair and hopefully make some always welcomed money but the big choice is how I want to cut it. After digging though the ridiculous realms my hard drive i've found these pictures. Of course, i've yet to thoroughly flip through the hip world of lookbook but nonetheless you should comment/vote on which one is your favorite.

1.
I love Zooey's style, and her fringe.

2.

She doesn't look like she has too put too much work into this

3.
The girl on the right has the sweetest hair.

4.
LOVE this. makes me want to be blonde :(


5.
Amelie-style

6.
Her fringe is perfect

7.
This is cute and sweet & probably my favorite.

8.
Tossled?

9.
Love the colors! & the shape of it

10.
This looks hard to maintain, but i'm a fan of the long fringe

11.
These colors are amazing.

1 comment: